Estamos sujeto al régimen de responsabilidad que establece la Ley 300 de 1996 y los Decretos 1075 de 1997. Igualmente está comprometido con el cumplimiento de los artículos 16 y 17 de la Ley 679 de 2001 que reglamentan la protección de los menores de edad contra la explotación y violencia sexual. La Ley 17 de 1981 sobre protección de flora y fauna; la Ley 103 de 1931 por la cual se fomenta la conservación de los monumentos arqueológicos y/o patrimonio cultural. Los requisitos exigidos en el Decreto 4000 de 2004 Referente al Control de Extranjeros. La Ley 1335 de 2009 Antitabaco; con la no discriminación y exclusión de poblaciones vulnerables y las exigencias especiales para la protección de datos personales de menores de edad.
We are subject to the liability regime established by Law 300 of 1996 and Decrees 1075 of 1997. It is also committed to compliance with articles 16 and 17 of Law 679 of 2001 that regulate the protection of minors against exploitation And sexual violence. Law 17 of 1981 on protection of flora and fauna; Law 103 of 1931 which promotes the conservation of archaeological monuments and / or cultural heritage. The requirements demanded in Decree 4000 of 2004 Concerning the Control of Foreigners. Law 1335 of 2009 Anti-tobacco; With the non-discrimination and exclusion of vulnerable populations and the special requirements for the protection of personal data of minors
PREVENCION TURISMO SEXUAL
PREVENCION TURISMO SEXUAL
PREVENCION TRAFICO FAUNA Y FLORA
INCLUSION Y NO DISCRIMINACION
CUIDEMOS EL PLANETA
USO EFICIENTE DE AGUA Y ENERGIA
Of environmental type
· Try to choose plans or packages that are environmentally responsible and that show an attitude in line with the local community.
· Do not buy or sell animals and plants or products derived from them that are protected by Colombian legislation without having the respective permits.
· Dispose of your trash carefully, recycle when possible, reuse your bottles and say no to plastic bags.
· During the development of the activity Do not throw rubbish, cans, glasses, or polluting substances. Collect rubbish, crystals, etc., and deposit them in appropriate places or bury them.
· If you can bring back the waste; We have a management program to provide them properly.
· Help us spread responsible behaviors and become a sustainable tourist by explaining to your friends and colleagues about this.
· Birds and other animals, need flowers and fruits for their survival, please keep them.
· Respect and preserve the flora and fauna belonging to the natural landscapes and environments of each route and path, as well as each and every element and property of the natural and cultural heritage of the same.
· Report to the respective authorities any activity carried out by third parties against the protection and conservation of landscapes and natural environments of routes and trails.
· The commercialization of animal or vegetable species prohibited by law or that do not have the permits or licenses granted by the environmental authorities according to what is established in Law 17 of 1981. Law 1453 of 2011 Article 29. Illegal use of Renewable natural resources. Trafficking of species.
· If you need to light a fire in a forest, use burners for cooking but make it small and protected with stones, in an area without woodland, wood or grass, better still, in specially prepared for it. Take care personally
Of cultural type
· When visiting places and activities of cultural interest such as anniversaries, museums, religious demonstrations, parades, etc., please observe respectful and prudent behavior towards the community and the activities in which you participate.
· Observe the regional culture and try to interact avoiding cultural shock and respecting the customs of our region.
· PLEASE refrain from giving alms to street people and children.
· Be responsible with your sexuality, Law 679 of 2001 expressly prohibits sexual exploitation and abuse with minors and is punished by imprisonment.
· Do not encourage the consumption and trafficking of narcotics.
· Do not smoke tobacco in public places, do so in designated areas.
· It is recommended to have a respectful and preferential treatment with minors, seniors, people with disabilities and pregnant women.
· The possession and use of firearms and short piercings is prohibited.
· The use and use of psychoactive substances is prohibited.
· In application of Law 397 of 1997 we recommend to abstain from the illicit traffic of cultural goods.
· We request you to complete the evaluation of our service. Their opinions represent a great contribution to improve our activity.
· For non-resident travelers in Colombia.
· If you are going to take from the country works of art or cultural goods of any era, you must request the authorization of export before the competent authorities:
· Ministry of culture, heritage management for all types of cultural goods. Www.mincultura.gov.co. General archive of the nation if it is about documentary assets, www.archivogeneral.gov.co. , Colombian Institute of Anthropology and History, for archaeological heritage replicas, www.icanh.gov.co
Of economic type
· Support regional culture, buy local products, arts and crafts.
· Do not contribute to illegality, (Accommodations and operators that do not comply with legal requirements). Demand the respective Mercantile Registry documents, and National Tourism